Foreign Income Plan

Who should buy?

Individuals earning salary income from multiple employers

Having income/loss from multiple house properties

Income from other sources such as interest, commission, dividend etc up to any amount

Capital gains/losses on sale of shares securities and immovable properties

Income earned in foreign countries

Residents having foreign assets


Payment of filing fee

Mail documents to

Team shall go thorugh the same and call/mail back with clarification.

Preparation of draft computation sheet

Filing of return and sending acknowledgement

Documents required( to the extent applicable)

Income tax portal credentials

Mobile No. & Emailid

Bank account number & IFSC

Part A & Part B of form 16 from all employers

Housing loan statement

Details of House Property such as

Address with Pincode

Rental amount received

Tenant Name

Municipal tax copy

Pan of Co-owner

Details of income from savings bank, Fixed deposits, Dividend income , Commission or any other income

For capital gains/losses on sale of land/Building

Date of purchase

Purchase price

Details of registration cost

Inheritance details

Cost of improvements

Sale value/Stamp duty value

Expenses incurred in connection with sale

PAN & Address of the buyers

For capital gains on sale of shares & securities

Capital gains/Profit & Loss statement from Stock broker

Details of income earned in foreign along foreign Tax credit details.

Details of properties held outside India


Need Clarifications?

Related Plans

Salary Plan

Salary/HP Plan


advance salary

Advanced Salary/HP Plan


captal gain plan

Capital Gains Plan


businees inncome

Business Income Plan


Forign income plan

Foreign Income Plan


Corporte Plan

Corporate Plan



Income Tax notice handling


FAQs Related to Foreign Income Plan

Yes. A resident of India has to declare his global income and pay taxes accordingly after taking credit for foreign taxes in applicable cases.

It is mandatory to declare all foreign assets failing which heavy penalties are levied by Income tax department.

You will be required to submit Form 67 if you want to claim credit of foreign tax paid in a country or specified territory outside India.

Yes, belated return can be filed before the specified date. However, interest and late filing fee will be applicable and losses if any cannot be carried forward.

Yes. Income Tax department has allowed filing return within 24 months from the end of the assessment year for which the return is not filed. It is however subject to certain conditions.

Depends on the documents made available to us. Once all details are provided, we shall file within 3-5 days.

Yes. Notices received under Sec.143(1) & 139(9) will be attended to without charging any additional fee. For subsequent responses we will charge fee as per normal rates.

Scroll to Top